Garden Consultation, Design
Install & Maintenance
Creating a beautiful garden in the Colorado Rockies is challenging due to a very dry, short, growing season, and low temperatures. At Mountain Roots, we strive to create and care for unique, natural, and sustainable high- altitude perennial and annual gardens in Eagle County. We have a passion to ensure that the plants, products, and practices we use have minimal effects on the environment. We want a greener and safer future for generations to come.
- Hourly Consultation rate for site visit, planning, and recommendations
- Plant Palette and guidance with mainteance plans and suggestions for garden beds and containers
- Outdoor space design and decoration inlcuding furniture, containers, plants and decor
- 2-D Image Design photo
- Plant Palette with recommended plant varieties
- Maintenance recommendations including soils, fertilizes, or special tips
- Great for new smaller areas, remodeled beds, or additions to existing areas.
- Site consultation
- Full Landscape layout plan and details (Conceptual, Preliminary, and Master Plan recommended)
- Planting Palette and Plans including maintenance recommendations
- 2D and 3D images available
After your design is complete, we will help coordinate the installation process
- Focus your budget on creating and caring for colorful garden beds and let the natural area stay natural! Works great in our mountain environment.
- Spring and fall cleanups including cutbacks and debris removal in beds
- Weekly, biweekly, or monthly visits
- Container and Vegetable gardens
- Bed fill in- after evaluating your beds we make recommendations for adding seeds, perennials, annuals, bulbs, trees, and shrubs.
- Fertilizing, deadheading, staking, etc…
- Soil amending with locally made compost