Welcome to the Summit County Vegetable Garden Initiative!
Mountain Roots is excited to offer 2 different packages to encourage the growth of high altitude vegetables at your own home this summer. The Stay-at-Home Seed Starter Kit and Ready-to-Go Plant Starter Kit are great options to get started, and include delivery to your home and virtual classes. Investing in your summer garden plan now, will bring savings to your grocery budget in the future while supplementing your family’s food intake. We have a limited number of packages so please reach out if you are interested. As always, we appreciate your support as a small business and look forward to bringing you more local and sustainable tips
The Stay-At-Home Seed Starter Kit
- Seed Starting Tray with Organic Potting Soil
- Summit County Seed Package Including Broccoli, Arugula, Swiss Chard, Cauliflower, Kale, Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Radishes, Snap Peas and Beets
- Virtual Seed Planting Class
- Transplanting Class
- Great for containers, raised beds, and in ground gardens
- Available April 24th
The Ready-to-Go Plant Starter Kit
- 12 Ready to go Starter Vegetable Plants
- Broccoli, Swiss Chard, Arugula, Cauliflower, Kale, Lettuce, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes
- Virtual Transplanting Class
- Great for containers, raised beds, or in ground gardens
- Available June 14th
Each package is $80. We have a limited amount of packages so please reach out soon if you are interested in a package! Thanks!