Mountain Roots Garden Care in Frisco is hiring Landscape and Garden laborers for the 2019 Season! We are a small company devoted to creating and caring for unique Mountain gardens and landscapes for homeowners and businesses in Summit County. We offer sustainable landscape and garden design, installation, maintenance, interior greenscapes, and floral services. We are passionate about contributing back to our wonderful community through volunteering, education, donations, and supporting other local businesses, and we are looking for people who share this mindset.
A typical day at Mountain Roots Garden Care includes:
– Opening and closing of greenhouse, plant care and maintenance in greenhouse
– Vehicle, tool, and job prep for the daily itinerary
– Hand weeding, organic feeding, deadheading, mowing, trimming, pruning, and routine maintenance to each specific property
– Planting of small trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals
-Use of Mower, Line Trimmer, Blower, and other small power tools
– Unloading and loading of debris and materials from trucks (Must be able to lift 50 lbs)
– Commitment to job book and record keeping after every site visit
– Shop and tool cleanliness and organization
Please consider Mountain Roots Garden Care if you have:
– A love for the outdoors and strong work ethic
– Ability to follow directions in a team environment
– 1 or more years of experience in the Landscaping industry
– Drivers license, clean MVR, and personal vehicle
– Devotion to supporting the environment, community, and other local businesses
– Any specialty skills, certifications, or related Horticulture accomplishments
Full or Part Time Laborer
– Required 2-3 set days per week
– Experience preferred but will train the right candidate
*** END OF SEASON BONUSES ***
– Raises for returning next season
Work is seasonal- June 1st- October 31st and weather dependent. Please no vacations in June and July. Mountain Roots Garden Care excitedly provides an enjoyable work environment based on the devotion of shared passions.
Interested candidates can visit our website at www.Mountain-Roots.com, our Facebook page @Mountain Roots Garden Care, or Instagram @alyse_piburn to learn more about us. Resumes along with a paragraph about yourself can be sent to Alyse@Mountain-Roots.com subject: Landscape/Garden laborer application.